Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thank you Paper Boat!

We all sometimes like to take off our work boots off and wander in the memory lanes. Those dusty roads you walked to reach school, counting hours till recess, running out as fast as you can to catch hold of the only swing in the playground and all the other things. When I think about my childhood the best times that I remember were the summer vacations. Going to my native place among the dense Baug filled with mango trees, the game of Lukka Chhuppi (Hide and Seek) or Pakada Pakadi (Tag) enjoyed with my cousins, and the relishing drink of Aam Panha or Neembu Paani enjoyed after the hours of playing knocked out our breaths.

With the years, I thought that I had lost all those things, but recently I found a way to reminiscent those days because of Paper Boat.  I was utterly speechless when I had the first sip of Jaljeera flavour of Paper Boat this afternoon, when the quirky bottle caught my eye in the Kirana store this afternoon. The taste got all those memories flooding back. Ah the good old days! Thank you, Paper Boat.





No comments:

Post a Comment